Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

This is one of my favorite quotes/thoughts:


"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot hide it from themselves."
-J. M. Barrie (author of Peter Pan)


I think that is so true. Some people just have that way to make you feel good and its genuine whether its just a compliment or even a smile. And those kind of people have that "light" about them.


Someone that brings sunshine into my life is our little Mac. He turned 3 months old yesterday. We love him so much!

                                                                       Bath Time!

4 comments:

Romney Family said...

What a great quote!! I so agree with you on that one!! McLean is getting so big. What a cutie!!

Unknown said...

Please feed the child and get him some proper clothes

Unknown said...

His Grand Ma thinks Mac is very cute and is wondering what it is he is wearing?? Where His SOCKS???

Gill said...

I just love this baby and have to meet him. Well done you guys, he looks like a real little character.

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean