So I have decided that I am going to start blogging more. So I am starting a "Thursday Thoughts" that will let me share thoughts, quotes, or you can comment any of your thoughts.The first 'thought' or 'quote' I want to share is this:
" Each time you remember the truth of who you are, you bring more light into the world."
Author Unknown ---
I think that is so true. Sometimes I get so caught up in "life" that I let trivial things bother me, or I don't believe in myself, or you can ask Bruce about this one, I stress out too much especially about things I don't have control over because I WANT to have control, and know what the future holds, and where we are meant to be etc.
That is why I love the gospel. It is true! I am serving in the YW in our ward and every Sunday I am reminded of who I am....a daughter of God. I am also a wife and a mom. That makes me SO happy!!

2 comments:
i love this post! thanks for the quote, it is a great reminder. :)
I absolutely LOVE that! Thanks for the reminder on the important things of life. I too get caught up in the things I can't control.
Post a Comment