Monday, February 15, 2010

Random thoughts.....

Today was the kind of day where I had a lot on my mind. Not that it was anything too taxing or serious, but my brain was kind of in overdrive thinking of things I want to accomplish, things I ought to do but are putting off, the idea that I need to go for a walk or some sort of exercise but would then have to build up the energy etc.
Basically a day where I am lazy. I need those kind of days, but I hate doing nothing.
Anyway, I don't know if anyone even reads my posts, and so this is may be more of a reliever for myself to share pictures and other things that go on in my oh so normal life. But I wouldn't want it any other way!
So what is on my mind....ok so I am just going to write what I am thinking about right now.
* I am sick of cold weather, and CANNOT WAIT until spring.
* I am anxious to move out in May and start a normal life away from drama and noise.
* I have the freakin cutest baby and I am not saying that ust because I am his mom! :)
* I need to lose a little more baby weight.
* I love chocolate chip cookies. Especially with a glass of cold milk.
* I'm looking forward to a month where I am not counting the days until pay day. I don't want to have to live from paycheck to paycheck.
* I need a vacation. Somwhere warm preferrably.
* I am hoping to get a teaching job for the next school year.
* I am trying not to doubt myself in the above mentioned area. I need to be positive and confident that I can do it!
* I love my family so much. I don't know what I would do without them.

Well I guess that's enough rambling on. Its a shorter week this week. That means it's closer to March! Yea!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Meag, you are so great! I love reading your blog even though I probably don't comment enough. Hope our weeks of winter fly by. I too can't wait for warmth!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Hey Megan! I stumbled onto your blog...hope that's ok. Congratulations on the new little one! You'll be an awesome mom.

grant + brittany said...

where are you moving in may? i love chocolate chip cookies with milk too. mmmmm

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean