Well here it is, Thursday. I am really happy it's Thursday because it isn't your typical day. Today Bruce and I are headed up "North" for an early Valentine's date. We thought the weekend would be a bit crazy and we both had the day off today.
My mom is watching our little Mac, and so it really will be a date! :)
Good food, good company, what more could you ask for.
It's also a really good day, because today starts off a long weekend for me. I have today, tomorrow, the weekend, and Monday off thanks to Parent Teacher Conferences and President's day. What am I going to do with myself? But really I am so excited to be home with McLean for five days, and to maybe get some stuff done? Maybe I shouldn't kid myself.
This week has been a little crazy. It has just reminded me that I need to be true to myself and not let trivial things bother me. Life is for learning and growing. I also am reminded that if I stay faithful and do my best, things turn out good in the end!
I love my family so much. This Valentine's Day is a really neat one because not only can I celebrate it with my true love Bruce, but with my little boy...my little family!

1 comment:
Hope your whole weekend is wonderful! I sure love reading about your little family and how blessed you guys have been. I can't wait to meet your sweet boy hopefully soon.
Post a Comment