What a stylish couple...dead or alive!! :)
We had a fun weekend here in good old London town. On saturday we went to a party thrown by one of Bruce's friends. Bruce was the "hired" photographer, and he did a fantastic job. As you can see, he actually had a costume, as for me, I just threw on a black cloak and a little makeup and called it good.
Sunday was my birthday, and so after the party we stayed in nice hotel and then went to a movie and dinner. What more can you ask for really.
Plus not to mention that I got to speak to my family and I received so many wishes and e-mails, so thank you!
So here it is, November already. I say this a lot, but where does the time go? It's really true that when you get older, time goes by a lot faster. It just reminds me to take the time and enjoy things while I have them. Not to take advantage of anything, and be thankful everyday for what you have. Hey that's a good way to start off this month...especially with Thanksgiving coming up!
So here it is, November already. I say this a lot, but where does the time go? It's really true that when you get older, time goes by a lot faster. It just reminds me to take the time and enjoy things while I have them. Not to take advantage of anything, and be thankful everyday for what you have. Hey that's a good way to start off this month...especially with Thanksgiving coming up!

1 comment:
I hope you had a very happy birthday! Love ya!
Post a Comment