Well here it is, a day late of Thanksgiving, but I think it's never too late to give thanks and express gratitude.
There are so many things that I am thankful for in my life. So many things Bruce and I are thankful for.
First of all we are thankful for the amazing family that we have. We don't know what we would do without their love and support. We love you guys!!
We are so thankful for the Gospel, for the peace it brings to our lives. We are thankful for the knowledge that families can be together forever.
We are very thankful for technology and the access we have at our fingetips to communicate and even open doors all across the world.
We are thankful for all of those little stumbling blocks in our lives to remind us of what we do have. We take so many things for granted, and are grateful for life's little reminders that we are human, and it's not always easy! :)
We hope that everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and that it has been a great start for the upcoming holidays.

1 comment:
Hey meg!! How are you!!! This is Lindsay your old roommate!! I am glad to have found you. I often think about you!! Looks like you guys are having fun in life. I have a blog to its jlstephensfamily.blogspot.com
We live in Lehi right now and might be going to wyoming soon!!
Post a Comment