Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Holidays~ We're going on Holiday!

Twas the night before our big adventure....

This year for Christmas Bruce and I are going to South Africa to spend Christmas with his family...I should say OUR family since they are my in-laws.
We are really looking forward to spending time with them, and we're not going to lie......we are especially looking foward to experiencing some hot, sunny weather! HMMM... Spending the holidays at the beach, now that sounds great! :)
We are so thankful that we are able to go visit South Africa. It's going to be quite the trip, but worth it. Tomorrow we fly out of London to Dubai. Then after a 6 hour layover, we will then fly to Johannesburg. From Johannesburg we will then rent a car and drive down to Port Elizabeth.

Total trip hours: Around 72 hours. All I can say, is bring it on! We'll see how I feel once we ge there. :)

We hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season and that the true meaning and spirit of Christmas is felt throughout the month and into the New Year!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like so much fun. Happy holidays!!!

Amanda said...

Hope you have tons of fun!! Just a side note... Kelan and his wife will be moving to England next July. the Air Force has transferred him there for 3 years. My mom isn't sure how she is going to handle it since she will only get to see her new grandaughter for about 3 months before they go.

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean