Wednesday, October 29, 2008

When Life Gives You Lemons....



When life gives you lemons....Make Lemonade!

That is really good advice...except I don't know the recipe for lemonade here yet, and actually lemonade isn't what you think lemonade is here. It's actually sprite. So now I'll have to come up with a better quote to boost the old spirits! =)

Today I did a little blog surfing, and realized I have a lot of work to do to keep up with you master bloggers. But don't you worry, I'll try to get mine as cute and as nice as some other people's who's names I won't mention (Brittany Barnes, Elise Van Orman, Brittany Mason! You guys are too creative!)

I don't know if I have too much to write about today, but I guess I just want to take a moment and tell my family how much I love them. They are all an inspiration to me, and I don't know what I would do without them.

Bruce- I love you. You are such an amazing person, such a hard worker, so patient, strong, and so loving. I don't know what I would do without you. I am so lucky to be your wife, and I'm reminded of that everyday.

John and Elise- I've always looked up to you both. You both have such strong testimonies and know how to make everyone feel special. Thank you for your example. I love you.

Denise, Zack, Kemri, Colter, Bridger, and Zander- I love you guys. Thank you for always being so accepting and loving. Denise thank you for your quotes and strong testimony. Thank you for all of your examples. I love you.

Kristen, Josh, McKenna, Braxton, Nolan, and Jackson- Thank you for all you do. Thank you for always making me smile. For your examples, and for always giving and not asking for anything in return. I love you.

Jason- You are such an amazing person. You are a hard worker and you have such a calm presence. Thanks for being such a great big brother. I love you.

Jordan- You have so much going for you. You are always there to hang out whether you want to or not, and you have a contagious personality. Thanks for being a great brother.

Mom and Dad- I mentioned you last, but you are definitely not least. I couldn't ask for better parents. I am so lucky to have been sent to earth to such a loving family. Thank you for your unconditional love and support. I can't even begin to express how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate all you have done for me throughout my life. I love you.

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!

Well what do you know....there's my lemonade. I am truly so blessed, and even though hard times and situations happen, it's part of life and it's an opportunity to learn something!



1 comment:

Elise said...

wow meg, this is john. i just wanted to say that i love you too, that you have always been a great example to me. hang in there out there. i miss you guys.
life's great! live it love it.
p.s. that was the best glass of lemenade ive ever had. thanks again.

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean