Friday, October 17, 2008

I'd like to intoroduce you to Ben...


Well here we are, halfway through October. I can't believe it. It's been a pretty good week. Bruce has been working hard as usual, and still stays so positive! The beginning of the week I had the opportunity to work at an early year's childhood center for two days. It is a place where parents and their children (from ages 6 months - 3 years of age) can come and play together and have meetings and meet other parents in the community. It was fun, and different, and I've been really lucky the past few weeks to help and teach children of all ages. I am thankful for the experience!
Last Saturday Bruce and I headed of to the city to do a little sightseeing. London was just swarming with people (I think the sunshine had a little to do with it) and it just made me wonder where all of these people came from. I think I've had a little bit of a shock as to how many people really are in this city. It's incredible. This city has so much history, and after walking around and taking it all in, it finally hit me after six weeks that 'I am in LONDON!!' Holy cow. I've started a journal and have really wanted to just write down everything, save newspaper clippings, and document this incredible experience.
All in all, we are doing good. Bruce is staying plenty busy, and I am trying to. We miss everyone, and hope that October is treating you all well!!

4 comments:

Elise said...

Sounds like so fun and i'm glad you finally able to see everyhting! You sound good, but Who's ben???

Aubrey said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Doesn't it seem like Big Ben is your friend now? Like you have a connection with him? Like he's an older sweet brother watching over you and keeping your secrets? Or maybe I"m just crazy... :)

Rostron Family said...

Meagan,

I stumbled onto your blog and i was happy to see that you were doing so well. I miss seeing you around campus....of course I no longer work at USU and I am no longer living in Ephraim. I took a job at UNLV and live in Henderson, NV....Life is great. Check out our blog at www.rostrons.blogspot.com.

Jan Rostron

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

I am jealous! How fun to be in England! Maybe I should come visit! LOL...hard to do now with a baby! But if we ever make it to England, fingers crossed, I'm looking you up!

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean