Well I made it through my first week. I feel pretty good about it! Maybe that is just oblivion talking and reality hasn't hit me just yet, but in all honesty, I feel like it went well, and I am looking forward to another week!
My students are really great. I feel lucky to have the students that I have. I hope they will be able to be the best that they can be, and I hope that this year will be a really good experience for them.
I think the hardest part right now is the planning. Making sure I have everything I need, and realizing that no matter how much time I have, I don't have enough time! LOL. :)
I am looking forward to what is to come and I am so thankful for all of the help from other teachers, the support from my family...I love you MOM! Thanks so much for helping out with Mac! And for a supporting and loving husband.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruce, Meagan, and McLean

No comments:
Post a Comment