Friday, August 20, 2010

Well....It's here!

As you can tell by the new background...It's that wonderful time of year......BACK TO SCHOOL!
I started my first contract day on Wednesday, have made it through sixth grade orientation, and it is now the last weekend before school starts on Monday.
Do you realize the intensity of that statement!! SCHOOL STARTS ON MONDAY!
So ready or not, here the students come.
I don't know if I would say that I am ready. But I AM excited. I know it's going to be hard. I know I am going to miss my little Mac like crazy. But I also know that it's going to be worth it!!

So on Monday I will be Mrs. van der Riet. I will teach an 8th grade English class, and my two sixth grade blocks. English, Geography, and Reading to be exact.

Wish me luck.  I"ll keep you updated!

"Learning is finding out what you already know, Doing is demonstrating that you know it, Teaching is reminding others that they know it as well as you do. We are all learners, doers, and teachers."
                                           -Richard David Bach

1 comment:

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Good luck! I hope you love it! Keep us posted on how it's going!

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean