Monday, August 2, 2010

Self Love


Lately life has been a bit crazy. I'm just trying to be a good mom, make the summer last as long as possible (ha ha, that is a failing mission! lol) trying to be a good wife, a good member of the church, and the list goes on. 
So to make a long story short, yes I do feel overwhelmed sometimes. But mostly I've been feeling down about myself. I'm not comfortable in my own skin these days. Honestly I have put some weight on and I feel fat. ( I'm not writing this for anyone to say: "oh you're not fat, blah blah.") I really am, and I know I have put on weight.
For those of my family member that know me, I am a very impatient person and I like things to happen right now or when I want them to happen. So losing weight and exercising and working hard to do that is frustrating, because to me, it should happen sooner than it does.
My whole point is that I need some motivation. So I have been thinking about it, and I have decided that I need to truly love myself. I need to be proud of myself, take care of myself, and maybe it's going to take effect if I work on myself from the inside out.
So that is my goal. I am going to try to be better. Really work hard. I need to do some service!!
There's nothing like feeling peace. There is nothing like feeling good about yourself, and that is what I am really striving for right now.
And if anyone wants to help, I am all about feedback, ideas, and encouragement!!!

1 comment:

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Meg, you are certainly not alone. I was reading your post thinking "That's Me!". After-baby-body is hard to deal with! We should just focus on our adorable babies and remember they wouldn't be here if we hadn't sacrificed our bodies for them :)

I love ya, hang in there! You really do have a great little body that I would kill for!!

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean