Friday, September 3, 2010

They say after two weeks....



Well here it is...FRIDAY! That means it's been two weeks now since the start of school. More exciting is the fact that it's a LONG weekend this weekend. I am really looking forward to spending time with my family for three days!
So far school has gone pretty well. There have been a few stressful moments, and A LOT of work, but I am really enjoying it and trying to take it all in and keep my head above water!
It's funny how you go to school and take all of these classes and learn all of these different things, trying to prepare you for your career. And then you get a job and it's a whole new ballgame. I guess it's one of thse situations where you just have to do it to get the hang of it. I'm still trying to get the hang of it! :)

No comments:

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean