Friday, September 24, 2010

Blessings


I love Fridays. I think the main reason why is because I can finally relax. The weekend is ahead, It's an early day at school, and I feel like I have accomplished a lot during the week, so it's time to just have a day for me!  There's nothing like being able to pick up McLean early, and go home, go grocery shopping, play, enjoy this beautiful fall weather, clean up the house, make dinner, and know that Saturday and Sunday are still ahead!! :)
I feel really blessed with my little, not so exciting, but contented life right now. I have an amazing husband who works so hard for us, a beautiful baby boy ( yes I said beautiful) who is so much fun and brings so much happiness, and for a job that I am really enjoying. Don't get me wrong, it is hard, but I really am starting to find my groove and am actually able to take time to enjoy it!!
It's been a little over a month now and yes, I am going to say it....I love sixth grade! I love the Middle School. I work with fantastic teachers, administrators, and staff. I love living in a small area, and though sometimes it isn't the ideal situation living where everyone knows you and your business, it is a great place to raise a family and so we are very lucky and blessed!

No comments:

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean