Thursday, April 22, 2010
Thursday Thoughts
HAPPINESS:
That is what is on my mind.What defines happiness. I guess what I should say is What should determine my happiness?
Then that really gets me thinking. What determines my happiness? Well I know what makes me happy....
MY FAMILY. My husband, and especially my baby Mac. After a rough day, all I have to do is get a hug, and snuggle my little man and to me, that is all that matters. My little eternal family.
Right now I am applying for a few teaching jobs. So there is a little bit of a competitive drive going on right now. Then I doubt myself a little or worry about all of the hundreds of other applcations that will be put in for the same job. That's when I get a little anxious. So then I just need to stop and think "whatever is supposed to happen will happen." That really is a hard thing to do sometimes, but I need to have faith that my path in life is there, and I need to trust that whatever comes my way is the right thing...
So I'm just going to stick to finding my little bursts of happiness! It's like the movie 'Pollyanna." She plays the glad game. She finds the things in life that make her glad, and doesn't dwell on the things that make her anxious, or worried, or sad. I'm going to try to be better at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruce, Meagan, and McLean


No comments:
Post a Comment