Saturday, April 17, 2010

SUNSHINE!

Today is a good day. Like John Denver so greatly puts it..."Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy."
It's amazing how a little vitamin D can change your whole attitude.  I am excited that it's really starting to be spring weather.  I am especially excited because I have five weeks left of work, and then I get to spend the summer with my little Mac.
Things are going pretty good. We are moving to a new apartment in May. Yeah! McLean will have his own room! So we are excited about that.  Also something else that makes me happy is that it is Yard Sale season! Gotta love other people's junk right! LOL.
Anyway I am thankful for my family, for all of our blessings, and for everything that comes my way. I have learned so much.  Here's another good line: "There is sunshine in my soul today!
Aww..So fresh and so clean!

1 comment:

Romney Family said...

McLean is so cute and yeah for a bigger apartment!!

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean