This time of year is memorable, funny, and I can't believe that it is already April today. Where does the time go? What I have been thinking about is quite funny actually. Today is April Fool's Day. Last year at this time, well on March 29th, I took a pregnancy test. It was positive. So on March 31st I took another test.I wanted to take it BEFORE April Fool's Day because I wanted to make sure, and when I told Bruce I didn't want it to be a joke! Ha. That makes me laugh.
Anyway, my point is, is that this time last year is when I found out I was pregnant. I didn't know it was a boy at the time, but boy am I so happy! We now have our little Mac who is 4+ months old. We love him so much. Time really is flying by, and we love every minute with our little guy!
Fun times with Cousin Jack!
1 comment:
Hey! We should have stopped by to see you the other weekend when we were downthere, we were with some friends to go to the Temple and it was a short weekend, but I wish I would have got my act together and stopped by to say hi! Your little boy is so adorable, and its obvious how happy you and Bruce are! Happy April Fools Day!
Post a Comment