Well it's been over two weeks now, and let me tell you I just love my little McLean to bits. I can't imagine my life without him. He is so cute, and even when you get frustrated you look at his little face and just melt. I never thought I could feel such love in my little heart.
I have the two best guys in my life...Bruce and McLean.
I survived my surgery and I guess am now recovering. I wish I had a little handout or guidebook on how I am supposed to feel. With my patience I want to be feeling great right now, but then again am I going to ever feel 'great' again?
Anyway, that is why we have patience and faith right!
I'm not liking the freezing weather. I am getting really cagey sometimes and just need to get out. Plus I can't take my little guy anywhere. It's just too cold, and so some of my family don't get to see him for a while!! Soon I promise! For now you'll have to look at pictures on here and on facebook!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruce, Meagan, and McLean

2 comments:
He is so cute and I am glad to hear your surgery went well. Hang in there you will start to feel better it just takes time!!!
I had a c-section as well and it took a while to feel "normal" again. My recovery was pretty fast and I probably tried to speed it along to fast but I remember just the pain of laughing or coughing and not being able to pull myself out of bed in the morning as it hurt so bad! It gets better I promise!!! So happy for you and Bruce! keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment