I am so happy. He looks beautiful. Meagan you are super woman for going through all this. Seriously. I'm happy they found the problem, sad that you will have to recover from another surgery but I am just filled with joy. I can't wait to meet Mclean. Yay:)
Meagan he is the sweetest little newborn ever!! I hope that you are doing okay and that your surgery goes well! We will keep you in our prayers! email me when you get a chance so we can add you to our blog! rgromney@gmail.com! sending you lots of love and let us know if you need anything!!
Meagan he is sooooooo adorable! That is the cutest picture! I'm so glad that they found the problem. I felt so bad that you were sick the whole time! I know it feels like it will never end. You are amazing. Congrats to you and Bruce. You will be such great parents. Can't wait to see little McLean!
Congrats to both you and Bruce! I sure hope that your surgery went well and that you are all home recovering and taking it easy. I wish I lived closer to help out in some way. Love you cuz and can't wait to see all of you soon. You are surely in my prayers.
Two people from two different continents who met in the beautiful state of Maine.
We were married in 2004 and Bruce found out what living in a small town was all about. We've traveled quite a bit, and can't wait to get a few more stamps in our passports!
In 2009 our little Mac joined our family. We don't know what we would do without him.
HGTV Scones with butter and honey Days at home with McLean Flip Flops Crystal Light - Raspberry Lemonade Country Music Chocolate Milk (ice cold) Bedtime Stories, hugs, and kisses Mulching, Gardening, Weeding YARD SALES!
4 comments:
I am so happy. He looks beautiful. Meagan you are super woman for going through all this. Seriously. I'm happy they found the problem, sad that you will have to recover from another surgery but I am just filled with joy. I can't wait to meet Mclean. Yay:)
Meagan he is the sweetest little newborn ever!! I hope that you are doing okay and that your surgery goes well! We will keep you in our prayers! email me when you get a chance so we can add you to our blog! rgromney@gmail.com! sending you lots of love and let us know if you need anything!!
Meagan he is sooooooo adorable! That is the cutest picture! I'm so glad that they found the problem. I felt so bad that you were sick the whole time! I know it feels like it will never end. You are amazing. Congrats to you and Bruce. You will be such great parents. Can't wait to see little McLean!
Congrats to both you and Bruce! I sure hope that your surgery went well and that you are all home recovering and taking it easy. I wish I lived closer to help out in some way. Love you cuz and can't wait to see all of you soon. You are surely in my prayers.
Post a Comment