Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The END before the BEGINNING

Well here it is, the last blog from me in 2009.
Looking back at the year, there were a lot of ups and downs.
We moved back from London the end of January.
I substitute taught and then taught a Kindergarten class from the middle of March to May.
That was a lot of fun, and taught me a lot. I also f0und out I was pregnant then, and so a lot of little kids, and smells etc. weren't always ideal! :)
The summer was a bit rough. Bruce went to Maine. He had a great time. I got to visit him twice. Once by myself, and then my family and I came out the second time.
I was sick the whole summer, and now looking back at it, I wonder how I made it through.
All in all, September rolled around. My Bruce made it back (Yea!) and it was time to get ready for a baby.
On November 24th our beautiful McLean was born. Oh I love him so much. He is so much fun and I don't know what I would do without him. Well maybe get some sleep, but that isn't important.
I am so thankful for the year we had. Even though a lot of it was really hard, and maybe not ideal, it taught me a lot. I not only had a baby, but surgery as well. After all of this, I am really looking forward to a new year.
I am ready to better myself. I know everyone says that every year, but I mean it!
Now that I am feeling better, I am ready to take on the new year and make it count!
I love my family so much and I just want to send a little shout out and tell them I love them and thanks for all they do!!

No comments:

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean