Today I decided to post a thought this time. I really like this one:
If you want to be successful, it's just this simple: Know what you're doing. Love what you're doing. And believe in what you're doing.
-- Will Rogers
It doesn't matter where you are in life, or maybe even if you don't really know what you want to do etc. It matters that you 'know what you are doing (the right thing hopefully :)) and then love what you are doing, and most importantly believe in it.
Right now I know what I am doing...I am being a mom, wife, employer, etc. And I can admit that I am loving what I am doing. (Hey I'm in this moment, this is what I am doing and why not have a good attitude, embrace it, and LOVE it!) and now I am believing in it!!
For all of you, find what it is, love it, and believe it!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruce, Meagan, and McLean

No comments:
Post a Comment