Oh man we are really loving the stage McLean is at right now. He is so much fun. He has his own little language, and is just a really pleasant and happy baby.
We have started him on solid foods now. Boy is it an adventure! He seems to really like it (as you will see in the following pictures!) And it's so funny how a little food will be on his chin, and before you know it, it's in his hair, eyes, on his face, and all over his clothes.
I love my family vey much. On Saturday it was Bruce and My 6 year anniversary. Wow. That flew by. We had a really nice weekend, and I am so blessed and thankful to have a wonderful husband like him.
I'm reminded everyday of the amazing blessing and promise that Families can be Forever!
Mac's stages of Eating!
Family !

2 comments:
McLean is so cute!!! Yeah for solid food, I couldn't wait til Kyson could start eating them, it really is such a fun age! And Happy Anniversary, you have the cutest family and we sure love you guys! Email me so I can add you to our blog, rgromney@gmail.com
He is getting so big and what a cutie!! Happy Anniversary to you two. I still remember your wedding like it was yesterday!!!
Post a Comment