Saturday, January 24, 2009

Remember New Year's Resolution....Yeah not doing so great am I?

So much for keeping up on the blog. Man what a slacker I've been. In one way I do have an excuse, AND atleast January isn't just over yet, so I can redeem myself just a little bit.
So it's official. If you don't know already, Bruce and I are back in good old E-town. No, it's not really for a visit, but for a good while. We kind of made last miute decisions in London and decided to fly home.
We are excited about our decision and we are thankful for every minute we had in London. It's an experience we won't forget. And who knows, with us anything can happen, and we may end up there again in the future.
Things here are going good at the moment. I put my application in to Substitute Teach and now have two weeks of teaching booked. Bruce is working with Jordan laying stone, and so we are staying busy.
I look back at what Bruce and I have done in the last nine months, and it is crazy to think about. We went to Maine for 3 1/2 months, then we went to London for almost 5 months, with a trip to South Africa in December for almost a month. We are so lucky and blessed to be able to have done those things.
We are looking forward to what the future has to bring. For now we are happy to be here and are excited to see all of our family and friends.

3 comments:

Rostron Family said...

Welcome home Meagan, welcome home!

Elise said...

We're so excited to see you guys soon hopefully! I'm glad you guys are back and already in the full swing of things! Way to be, come visit us sometime! We miss everyone so much, Logan gets kinda lonely sometimes. We can't wait to see you!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Wow, back home again! You have such an exciting life! Where are you living down there? We need to plan a roommate reunion now that you are back in the state. I hope you are happy to be home!

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean