Saturday, January 31, 2009

I love Saturdays!

So here I am. It's Saturday Morning around 8:00 a.m. (Ok for some of you, 8:00 a.m. doesn't exist on your clock on a saturday morning, but I really like to get up early and make most of the day!)
So like I said, here I am writing this blog, enjoying a nice hot cup of hot chocolate and playing a game of scrabble online. What more could you ask for? :) Ok, so I am a geek, but that is not new information!
I am hoping to get a lot done today. I need to sort through a ton of stuff, clean up all of my junk, and get organized! Now I say that all now, but in a few hours we will really see if I have made any progress.
The last two weeks have been really great. I put my application in to the School District to Substitute teach, and a few hours later I had some bookings. So for the last two weeks I have been able to sub every day! Bruce has been keeping busy as well, so things are going pretty smoothly. I am trying to get back into the swing of small town living, but truthfully I don't want to. Now that I'm back, I do realize a few reasons once again why it was good to go away for a while! :)
Well I just want to say that I have the best family, and an amazing husband. I am truly blessed with all that I have, and I am thankful to be where I am. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend, and that you all take time to enjoy the little things!!

No comments:

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean