I guess techinically it could be the end of an old week, but I guess I'm ready to start my week on Sunday, (not to mention that's how all the calendars do it) so here is our new post.
Last week was a crazy week. I'm sure this one will be full of surprises as well.
On Thursday Bruce and I are headed to Yellowstone National Park. From the looks of it it will probably be very cold, and still snowy, but bring on the nature, we need to get away!
After moving out of our house, Bruce and I have decided that we need to live a little more simply. I can't believe all that we have accumulated in four years! Talk about spring cleaning. About all I own I can now fit in a suitcase and a backpack. I never thought that could happen. Give me a few months, and we'll see whether I need to invest in another suitcase or not! :)
Right now we've checked in to the Van Orman bed and breakfast (otherwise known as the parents house) and are heading off to Maine on the 15th. We are having a good time, not to mention excellent home cooked meals, but will be ready to start our adventure soon!
We hope all of your weeks are great ones! Let's keep hoping this sun will keep shining!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruce, Meagan, and McLean

2 comments:
Yellowstone, Maine... pack it in my friends! we're looking forward to the vdR updates and you can find us at: cheeseonrye.blogspot.com.
enjoy!
So...we stayed at my parents house the night before we left too! Now you didn't need to reply to my questions on facebook cause I just read your blog. And I am so happy that you have a blog. I seriously need to update ours!
Post a Comment