So this is it. Yep, I jumped on the 'ol bandwagon and decided to do the blog thing.
Bruce and I have some exciting plans coming up, so I thought what a better time to start this blog and let everyone know what is happening in the vdR household. Especially if the fam isn't nearby!
Tomorrow is my graduation! Finally my bachelor's degree. Finally a real job right! :) It's also the start of a crazy but exciting month.
Bruce and I are headed off to the east coast on the 15th to once again work at the fantastic Maine Teen Camp. (It's where we met, so it has some sentimental value obviously) Not to mention we get to see our friends and travel!!
Happy May to everyone! May the sun shine and warm our little hearts! Bring on the summer!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruce, Meagan, and McLean

2 comments:
Hey meg!!! Its jamie your old roomie, I jumped on the bandwagon a while ago and kevin and I have a blog it's kjhargreaves.blogspot.com the blogging world is so much fun, and it will be neat to read about all your adventures!! p.s. Ashley, Anna and Alicia all have blogs too!
Saw you blog link off of facebook. I will link so I can keep track of you!! you can see our blog too at nephi-living.blogspot.com
Post a Comment