I can't believe it is already Saturday. Not to mention the fact that the month of May is already halfway over. I hate getting older. Time goes by way too fast.
Last weekend Bruce and I went to Yellowstone National Park. (check it out on our slideshow) It was incredible. We had the best time, and had the chance to see every animal we wanted to, except a moose. I guess we'll have to find one in Maine then!
We have decided that driving to Maine is not an option anymore. The gas prices are just too insane, and luckily we found a great deal on air tickets (can you believe it) and so we will now be flying. We are leaving around Midnight tonight. I know, I know, talk about short notice, but we can't wait. Let's get this summer started!
On thursday, it was our FOUR year anniversary. Where did the time go? I can't wait to see what the next four....no forty years bring! It's been a fabulous four years, what can I say.
Next Wednesday is Bruce's birthday. I still haven't figured out what to get him, but usually he has already bought him something that can either fly, race, float, or spin....this year it's a gas powered remote control car....let's just say there can't be too much complaining when I come home with a few shopping bags of my own! :)
Have a happy week!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruce, Meagan, and McLean

2 comments:
Hey! Love the blog, can't wait to see what it's like over in maine! I'm so glad you guys are blogging now, it'll be so good to keep in touch. Thanks for the card, that i was so nice. I hope your having tons of fun!
Hi! I didn't know you guys had a blog! What are you up to these days?
Post a Comment