Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Wow it has been a busy day. Glad to finally sit down for a minute and relax.
I found a really good thought for today.  It's perfect for where I am in my life right now.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it."
-Mary Engelbreit

There are a lot of decisions to be made, new things happening in my life...our lives, and just a lot to think about.  Maybe some situations that I think aren't fair, or things I WISH would happen, etc.  I can't sit and feel sorry or sad, or think it's hopeless.  The mind is a powerful thing.  If I want something done, I should do something about it!

On another note... I have been loving the better weather and can't wait until it starts getting much warmer!!

No comments:

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean