Sunday, August 16, 2009

Marathon Weekend

Well it's Sunday. Never been a better time for a day of rest!
Yesterday was "Move In" day for the College students.
Ten hours later, I made it through, and miraculously it went really well!
So now it's back to noise, a packed parking lot, and odd hours of being disturbed with being locked out of an apartment or some other question or concern.
I can't believe that it's that time of year again. School is Starting! Wow.

I'm ready for September and for Bruce to get back. It has gone by fast, but really slow at the same time. I miss him.

Things are going pretty good. I am feeling a lot better, and looking forward to my last few months. I'm ready for this little guy to come. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Do you guys manage an apartment complex down there? Pine Tree? I am glad that you are feeling better.

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean