Well another month has come and flown by. Was there really an August?
I started work on the 24th. I think I am really going to like my job. It's part time and a few hours a day. It should work out perfectly especially when the little guy gets here in December!!
On the 25th I went to the doctor and things are looking good. I am measuring great in all areas and the baby's heartbeat is good and strong. Watch out, we might have a little fish on our hands. Especially if Bruce has anything to do with it!! :)
September is around the corner, and I can't wait. Bruce will be back in a little over a week, and finally there will be a bit more harmony in my life! :)
Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the feeling, smell, the changing leaves, the crisp air...oh I can't wait. Especially to break out the sweaters and cardigans and hoodies.
Only about three months left and we will have this baby! Not that I am counting down or anything. I am feeling better everyday so that is good. Wish me luck!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruce, Meagan, and McLean

2 comments:
I am happy you are finally feeling better. happy bruce is coming home and i love fall too!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/penyedia-jasa-penyemprotan-disinfektan/
Post a Comment