Last weekend Bruce and I decided at the last minute to "get away."
We went to Moab, and the weather was fantastic. we spent one whole day in Arches National Park and were able to just hike, take in the amazing views and spend some time away from it all.
Bruce and I have decided that once a month we are going to try to get out and go see and do something different. Where we live, there really is so much to see and do. Even just simple things whether it's going for a picnic up the mountain, or going for a drive somewhere we havent been.
As of last post, I am still working on the patience, but I am happy to say I am doing and feeling better about things. I'm excited that it is March, and I am definitely looking forward to warmer weather!!

1 comment:
How fun to get away! I think thats a great thing to do at least once a month, good idea, maybe we'll copy you ;)
Post a Comment