Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's been a while....

Whoa.
I have been slack the past few weeks on keeping the 'ol blog updated.
Since the middle of March, it's been a busy few weeks.
On March 20th I started teaching Kindergarten at the Elementary School.
And now I have made it through my first official week. It's been a lot of fun.
The kids are so cute, and it's exciting to see what each day brings. I feel like things are going pretty good, and I hope that I am doing an ok job. No catastrophe's yet, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

March has flown by. I can't believe that April begins this week.
I can't complain that life is busy. Next month we have something planned for every weekend, and so I'm thinking April will be gone in a blink of an eye as well.
It's crazy to think that we've been back from London for over 2 1/2 months. They've been good months, but also months of learning patience, having faith, and making decisions.

I am not the most patient person, and I like to plan ahead and know what I'm doing, making schedules, etc. So now when there are decisions to be made, and trying to figure out what Bruce and I are doing, and trying to make the right decisions, and finding out where we are supposed to be, I know that I am going through these things to help me be a stronger and better person.
There is a plan for us......we just don't know what it is. :) So until then, I will work on my patience and positivity, and see what the future holds.

No comments:

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean