Well it's overdue! Time to write a post. Life has been really crazy lately, but really good as well!
First of all, Hello April! Man time has flown. Seven more weeks, and school will be over.
Well here's the news.....we have moved!!! We bought a house in Spring City. It has lots of space for us to grow,and we are....let's say....in the country! We don't really have neighbors too close by, and we drive up a dirt road to get to our house.
We are loving it! The commute to work is only about 10 minutes and it's worth the peace and quiet!
Mac loves being outside, (if this weather would cooperate that is!!!) and he has many acres to roam!
I am so thankful for all of the blessings that we have been given. Life is good!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruce, Meagan, and McLean

3 comments:
Oh my heck, that is so nice. I can't wait to see more pictures!! Congrats on getting a house. I hope I can come down and see it sometime.
We love the house and truth be told we're jealous.:) we can't wait to come down and hang out some more!!
hey guys, that's great! i'm so glad you love it. are you guys on the north or south end of town? we miss you.
Post a Comment