Wednesday, November 24, 2010
My heart is full of thanks
I am thankful for the past year that I have had. It's been a crazy one, but a really good one as well.
So many things have happened! A year ago TODAY, our beautiful McLean joined our little family.
We love him so much and we are so lucky to have such a happy and fun baby. He is so curious, and smart, and just a pleasure to be around. We dont know what we would do without him
This year I also began my first year of teaching. I teach sixth grade at the Middle School here and I have to tell you, I have loved every minute of it so far. I have learned a lot, it has been hard, but so worth it. I am thankful for the chance to work, and to be doing something that I really enjoy!
I also am so thankful for my family. First of all, my handsome, loving husband Bruce. I don't know what I would do without him. He is such a hard worker and he loves Mac and I so much. I am blessed to have a husband like him.
Next my family. I love you guys! My parents have been so supportive and have been watching Mac every afternoon while Bruce and I are at work. McLean loves them so much and cries when they leave. They are such good examples and have such big, loving, unconditional hearts.
I am thankful to live where we do, to work where we do, and to raise Mac where we do. I am thankful for the opportunity to be heading to South Africa in a week to see the in-laws. I am thankful for them, and for all they do as well.
I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving! Be safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruce, Meagan, and McLean


No comments:
Post a Comment