Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summertime~ and the livin is easy...


Happy June! Yes it is finally here. I am so excited for this month. There are so many exciting things happening.
      First of all our good friends Wayne and Lucy are getting married. In Vegas. They are flying from England and we are going to see some friends we haven't seen in a long time!
      THEN, on the 16th we are fastening our seatbelts and enjoying the ride to MAINE! cannot. wait.
Bruce is training the summer camp's lifeguards, and Mac and I get to go along for a vacation! Oh I love the east coast.
      And last but not least, we finally are moving to our new apartment! McLean will have his own room, and there will be some room to breathe!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sweet! Love that you guys are still adventurers. Travel safe and enjoy yourselves!

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean