Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where did September go?

Well it's almost October and I am shocked. I don't even remember the month of September. It went by too fast.
Some good things did happen in September though. My Bruce made it home. The funny thing is that it was like "welcome home Bruce, now take me to the hospital." Poor Guy. Not much of a homecoming....but we made it through and things are getting a bit better. I was just sick and dehydrated and all that jazz. Man pregnancy has been rough.
The good news is....is that in two months, this little guy will finally be here! Yea! We can't wait.
We are trying to get ready for him. We are in a tiny apartment, and so finding room is becoming quite difficult. It's time for some purging. What can we get rid of?
I know I mentioned this in a previous blog, but I love the fall. The mountains look so beautiful right now. And it's supposed to be getting real cold, real fast this week. Break out the sweaters!
Anyway, I love Bruce. I am so thankful for him to be back. He has taken such good care of me and I hope he knows how much I appreciate him. We will get some prego pics up here soon. The belly is growing! Now it's just the task of staying well!! No colds or nausea please!

4 comments:

kel said...

best of luck with these last 2 months. we are so excited for you guys and look forward to seeing baby boy van der Riet!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your cute belly!! I hope you are feeling better. I am glad that Bruce is home to take care of you!

grant + brittany said...

yes..!! lets PLEASE see some pictures of that belly! i think you two are going to have the cutest baby. i'm so excited. i bet it is just so nice to finally have him home. you are such a trooper, it would be so hard to be pregnant with the husband gone. and i love fall too! we can now break out the sweaters AND the boots! yay! and yes purging, i am always needing to get rid of things. if you need any help with ANYTHING just call me! i would love to come down and just do whatever with you.

make sure you have my number
801.380.2519

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-alami-mengobati-radang-tenggorokan/

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean