Monday, February 23, 2009

PATIENCE

Well it's Monday afternoon, and it has been a rainy one. I like the rain though, because it makes it feel like spring is getting closer.

For the last little while I've been feeling a bit frustrated and I have been letting little things bug me, and I know it's because I have a hard time being patient. Patience can really be my downfall sometimes, because I am the type of person that likes to know what I am supposed to do, and when I will be doing it. I like making lists, I like schedules, and I HATE not doing anything. So when those three things are combined, patience is not a virtue with me. :)

Right now I am feeling like I am stuck in one place. Waiting would be a key work. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing. Maybe that will be my motto until something happens..... (thanks to Jack Johnson's words as well)

I am ready to move forward, but can't at the moment. We are waiting to move into an apartment, and I am waiting to find a job. And if I can't get a job, then I need to find something else, but I can't do that until jobs get posted, etc. etc. So see, it all comes back to patience.

I do know that I need to just stay positive and have faith that things will work out the way they are supposed to. I also truly know that Heavenly Father's time table is different than mine. I need to remember that, and just do what I need to do right now, and that will be enough!

2 comments:

Kevin and Jamie said...

Hey Meg! I think that we all can relate to your post! I need to work on my patience too. Good luck with everything!

Elise said...

well meg all i can say is Amen! this is john by the way. and i want you to know that it will all work out. love you!!

Bruce, Meagan, and McLean